Model No.: SD300
Resin Bond Diamond/CBN grinding wheel
1. Diameter: 50-350mm available
2. Diamond grit: #100, #150, #200, #300, #400, or upon your request
3. Thickness:10mm-40mm, other size is avaliable
4. Hole size:20mm,25.4mm,30mm, or as your request
5. Type: straight wheel, bowl-shaped wheel, cup-shaped wheel,dish-shaped wheel, wheel tapered one side or two sides and so on
Usage:with the feature fine machined surface and long service life etc, mainly applicable for grinding and polishing marble, glass, HSS, carbide, tungsten steel, stones, concrete, ceramic, asphalt and so on.
Silicon Grinding Wheels are mainly used for the thinning and fine grinding of the silicon wafer. These products
produced by our company,which possess superior grinding performance and high cost performance,are
among the top level worldwide. They are usually used for back thinning, grinding and fine grindingof monocrystalline silicon and some other Semiconductor Materials.
The ordering suggestion:
When first order, please provide the following parameters for the purpose of selecting the most suitable
wheels for you.
1. Drawings or detailed specification of the grinding wheels and wafer size.
2. Grinder model or grinding mode of the grinder.
3. Grinding allowance, in-feed rate, rotate speed of each spindle.
4. Precision requirements of work piece.