Model No.: ATN-AC-AA
Shapes: Section Shape
Types: Cutting Wheel
Grain Size: 280#
Circular Degree: <0.01
Working Style: Cutting
Metal Bond Diamond Dicing Blades for cutting ceremic
Manufactured with selected diamond particles with a metal bond matched to the application.Provides longer life,high accuracy,high wear resistance,ultra-thin. It can finely cutting varieties of hard or fragile materials,such as silicon slices,glass,ferrite,quartz crystals,piezoelectric ceramics,lithium niobate,gallium arsenide,etc.
This series of wheel blade is a ultra-thin ring.Its can be matched with appropriate flange. The wheel blade can be reused when blade wear and tear by changing a smaller flange after been revised.In order to achieve the best performance,high precison flange is required.
Ultra Thin Diamond Cutting Wheels/ Dicing Blade.
Diameter from 30mm to 180mm
Thickness from 0.02mm to 0.8mm
Custom-made is possible.
- Many years of experience in the manufacture of industrial blades
- Blade dispenser enables blades to be safely removed individually
- Customer-specific livery possible and individual packaging
- Razor-like sharpness
- Various cutting-edge geometries, depending on the application
- Single-sided and double-sided blades are available
- Materials and hard coating to customer specification
- We are able to choose corret material refering to customers' different cutting object,