Type: Die Grinder
Power Source: Electricity
Object: Saw Blade
Disc(Wheel) Type: Cutting Disc
Working Style: High-speed universal
Disc Diameter: 100mm
Variable Speed: With Variable Speed
- Untra-thin 1A8 Resin Bond Diamond Blades
- We specialized in the research, development, production and sales of ultra precision diamond and CBN tools used in the industry of semiconductor.
The products of resin bonded, metal bonded and electrodeposit ultra-thin and ultra-precision diamond wheels made by the company have been widely used in cutting, slotting, dicing, wafering, back-thinning, CMP, array TEG, PCB and other precision processing in the industry of semiconductor.
Also the products are used for the precision processing of hard and fragile materials, such as quartz, glass, ceramics, etc.
- Resin as binder allows for blade wear management rendering Resin-bond Blades an excellent choice for hard and brittle materials such as: QFN/MLF, Thick Ceramic Substrates, HTCC and Glass
- Resin Blade thickness varies from 0.1mm to 1.0 mm (depending on diamond grit size)
- Diamond grit size ranges from 170# to1200 # (depending on blade thickness)